tiistai 17. joulukuuta 2013

Updating after a moment.

So ... School has keep me busy. I am sorry I haven't updated for a moment and I will do short post also now. (´ A `)



First of all. My dad paid a visit in Turkey ! He give me little bag, two bags so "delicious" candies (no one ate them ..) and two lollipops and ... some jewelry where is the "eye" which is some kind of protector. It protect's it's wearer about bad things. They are simply looking and pretty. I just don't have any place to put them all.


We also went to watch ice-hockey to Jyväskylä with my classmates. Actually they went to watch the game and I just left to city to meet Jenna and so on. I found these two t-shirt and I have fell in love hard to that white one (/ ` 3 ´)/ It is also those few which my mom has said to be nice and pretty. (shh.. it's men's .. like all of my t-shirts..)


And what comes to ice-hockey.. I have been watching at least three match now. It is not my thing but sometimes it is really interesting to see how people are ready to make everything to win! Ice-hockey fans are really scary when they get mad.. (´ ___ `); I also got free ticket to Herra Ylppö's gig. I kind of fell in love again to his music. The gig was very good ! I couldn't hold my head straight for few days. My neck was really sore.



About the school ... It rolls like it does every time. We went to Studia - fair. Even if I thought, I don't get any use from there because I don't know what I want to study after High School, I actually got the idea from there. It is really big stress relief . First place is in Tampere. Media things .. Let's see can I do it.
School is still big stress to me . But it will get better just after few months when it ends.



Riding is that same what is has been. This mr. Poitsu who I usually ride, was really close to death but gladly he survived ! Only sad thing is that he lost weight, but is getting those kilos back. Happy horse ~ <3 (/ n 3 n)/ I am just worried what I will do if I need to move to Tampere instead of living in Pori. I don't want to stop riding !



Ah. The best thing in this update.. Eat you alive's gig was at Sunday and it was so ... umm .. awesome ! Even if I didn't know the songs (except one which was actually my favorite one), it was really great experience. I bough that t-shirt and got my "favorite" member's water bottle and his signature to it. The whole band gave their signatures to that poster. I also met two wonderful person who I got know from Tumblr..!
While we waited in gig line, we got information that ADAMS will come to Finland ! ; u : Can't wait to get their tickets.


I also though I will give up from cosplay. I don't feel it to my thing ... So music and riding will stay in my heart.. But now:

- See you !







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti