sunnuntai 27. lokakuuta 2013

First holiday after long time

 So. We had a autumn holiday or whatever it is called by. One week without anything special (*_*) Heaven. Most of these things has happened before my holiday but I will write them here anyway.


At first. I realized that I have only one pair of jeans that I can use and look even somehow good so I bought those trousers. I don't know how I should imagine them but they are not jeans. And I don't look good at them but at least there are not holes where them should not be.. (´ A `)


The weather has also started to be cold and windy so my skin is all red and dry. Not only from face but also my hands and feet . Why there can't be only one cream for all body parts ? I needed three different tube just to make my skin less dry ! I hate winter just because of this...


But the cold weather doesn't come alone. There is more beautiful places like in these pictures. That right hand side is kinda interesting because there was + 7C and still the ground was white by snow.. I mean. It should be less than -1C that there could be snow ? I don't mind. It's still beautiful (^o^)/


This place was more than creepy when we visited there with two of my classmate. I mean. In my hometown , we have places where has been war long time ago and this is one of those bunkers where soldiers were waiting their enemies . (@__@) It was so cool but in the night time .. It was scary as hell !


During my holiday... I have only visited in Tampere and you know what ? I drove in it ! Woohoo ! It was nice and more nicer to drive alone back to home . It was my first long drive so I was nervous about it. After all everything went great and I had nice time with people like Sanni and Tinja . \(>w<)/ I hope I could go to there soon again but at least there is one Helsinki - gig before it and MAYBE I go to pay a visit in Jyväskylä when my classmates go to watch ice-hockey~



 Last thing what I will tell you is, that I have got new color to my hair and I was first time in bar yesterday. God. How people can spend time there ? I almost died because of boredom. At least it was nice to see other's reaction to my "costume". Usually I don't use make-up at all if I don't go to somewhere like Tampere or just to shopping. And now the theme was "Halloween" so I asked if my friend could do make up for me. And she did.
"You look like Kyo!"
"... no ... LIKE Tatsu!"
"...... No . No you don't. You look like Umi!"
And the last one was person who was inspiration to that make up (" w ")


I think this is good way to end this update.
ps. Meet Essi and Dani. They paid a visit in our house few weeks ago at the same time and GOD! They had energy and fun together ! I am proud about Essi. She plaid so nice with that youngster and didn't scare at all ! (´ w `)



pps. The Legendary Six Nine - Dirty



~ See you !




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti