perjantai 21. kesäkuuta 2013

Summer holiday, part 1

So.  First of all, I have decided that I start to update in English ! Yay. I just try to practice my language skills as much as possible. \o/



We visited in Tampere with Janika (7.6, Friday). It was great day and we also met Tinja and Sanni. I just heard something that I didn't want but I hope that Sanni is doing fine with her little chihu- puppy- even if she take it from Estonia.
Anyway. I bought a belt that I tried to search from Ireland but I didn't find one. Now I did and it was wrong size even if I tried it. = A = I need to make more holes on it. I don't know how but I will invent something great like always. Also I find two tops and nice handbag. Handbag is from second-hand-store and it cost only 6e.
I hope I can visit there during this year once again.. I just don't know how much money I will have and how much time because my senior high school's last year will be awful. There is lot of works with it.


We were in cottage with Janika and Mari + Jami (the pug). The weekend was nice and I also swam after three years. It was fun and water wasn't cold what was surprise because summer isn't far yet.
We ate candies -and food-, watched two movies, tried to get Jami to water and so on. I hope we can go there again next year- for examples.


During this holiday, I have watched few movies also. That Fallen angels (middle one) was so bored that we didn't even watch it more than 30-40 minutes. Aleksanter (the second one from left) was good. I didn't know at all what kind of movie it will be when I borrowed it. I didn't get any "OMFG! THIS IS SO GREAT!" - feeling but it wasn't disappointment either. Harry Potter movies was good ones. I'm not big fan but I like them. Those were really good way to end them.
Yesterday, we watched Star Trek - into darkness with Janika and Mari. Wow. I liked it. It was like when I watched Iron Man 3. I didn't have expectations about the movies but both were good ones. (y)



Like you can realize, I have spend pretty much time with Janika and Mari. Last time I was in their place, we tried to put Jami in that basket which I have on my bike. He didn't even try to escape from it. Not even when  the bike moved - I walked, not drove. Only problem was that he was too big to it. But look that picture in the middle of ! He is so cute.
It was so pretty that I bought it. I try to be without buying nail enamels
(it some kind of chrome color)

I have got few pictures also. Here is few of them. I'm not the greatest but well. There are pretty good ones.
Next week is full of things to do:
Monday: I go to Helsinki with my dad
Tuesday: I'm in Helsinki with my dad
Wednesday: I will meet Noora S. We are going to search something to our cosplays
Thursday: I have driving school. 3.00 pm - 6.00 = A = First I go to drive and then I have some lessons
Friday: I go somewhere with my mom.
Saturday: I have show jumping competitions again. I don't know should I jump 70cm or 60cm.. ;; ;;
Sunday: FREEEE!

And my works will start at first day of Juli. I'm stressing my ass off but no can do. I havo to go there. Maybe I will survive.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti