sunnuntai 21. heinäkuuta 2013

Long time no see

Sorry about that I haven't update for a moment. But well. Now I am here again ~ !


Most of my time I have tried to read for Student experiments. I have learn something but I'm still uncertain can I get more than C from that test... (C = 7). I try my best and it have to be enough. My motivation is zero and that stresses me. I want to read and study but I am not able to start it. God. Why it have to be so difficult to be hard-working ?


I also visited in Helsinki with my dad like I told you in my last post. I couldn't met Kata so I went to Linnanmäki to see Janika. Well. There was some drama because of one person and I same time that I was angry, I wanted to laugh for her. Anyway. Even if I spent most of time alone, I still had fun. And there might be change that we go to Särkänniemi with Janika and Mari. Can't wait !


Once again I have bought few movies. I have seen Iron Sky in cinema but I bought it now. About "Not Forgotten" and "Human traffiking" I didn't know anything but in both of them is my one favourite actor. Not Forgotten : Simon Baker (Mentalist) and in Human Trafficking : Robert Carlyle (Eragon). Both of those movies were really good ! Maybe the Human Traffiking was better. But if you want to watch them, do it.


 I have been also in cinema three times after the last post. Whops ? I have been watching The Bling Ring, Star Trek - Into the darknes and the Lone Ranger. The Bling Ring wasn't so good but those others were great. I really liked them. Now I am waiting that I can go to watch "Now you see me". I hope I have time to go to watch it before it leaves from cinemas. \(´ A ` \) Why movies have to be so expencive and bla ?


In early July I met Noora and went to eat ice-cream with her. It was really nice to see her after a month and talk and bla. She is so cuten when she is in love (* ´ u ` *). I actually met her love in thursday. They are cute couple together. I hope everything will go fine with them ! I am actually bit jealous ... I miss time with one of my ex. And I didn't say that out loud!
And now to other thing. I was in Rauma with my mother. It was nice to go there. We just went to spend our holiday together and went to "meat shop" after we walked around in shops. That wasn't even important thing to tell but already told it. No can do.
 

So .. This month I have been in work. It's not the most nicest work but it something and in other way it's pretty nice job. My last week starts tomorrow and somehow I hope it goes fast because the weekend will be great and then I have only one day work. In weekend will be one of my good friend's birthday parties and in sunday will be other friend's dog show - or her dog goes to show which is in my hometown so I go to see her. I also meet her dog first time. Even I don't like the breed, I still wait to see him. In pictures he looks really cute. ~(´ w `)~


The saddest new during this week was that my aunt's dog needed to put down. She was 14-years-old and got breathing problems so it was time to let her to better place. The vet gave that spike to her home so she didn't need to stress out anywhere else. I'm still sad. I knew that dog better than her owner and everytime I looked sad, she wanted to come to my lap and just listened when I talked to her about stupid things. She really helped me over all that school bullying and stuff. I know that she didn't understand anything but she still was there and listened. I miss that dog and there won't be anyone as great dog as she was. R.I.P my best friend.

Anyway. I try to make next post better. I just have been with Janika and Mari and have been in work so there isn't much to tell to you. Sorry...!


1 kommentti:

  1. First of all I'm not cute when I'm in love!
    Also no need to be jealous, you'll find someone for sure, hun! <3

    Sorry for your aunt's dog, I can only imagine how awful time you've had because of this... Dogs are the best persons to listen to problems!

    Hopefully you'll have fun at work although you gotta be alone there D: I might come to visit you if I have time fufu~
    But if I don't then see you next week!

    VastaaPoista