sunnuntai 18. elokuuta 2013

Holiday came, was and went. Welcome normal life again.



 Few last day of my holiday was great. We celebrated my good friend's birthday on his parent's cottage. There was my classmates and the place was really beautiful ! I actually drunk more alcohol drinks than before during my lifetime! hehe~ (*´ u `*) Long drink and drink named "Blue angel" is really good ! I'm surprised. At friday, there is one friend's birthday again so now I know what I will drink if I get someone to buy those. Two weeks that I am not under age anymore (/ ` w ´)/


That left-hand picture is taken when I was hanging out with my friends there cottage. That right-hand picture ... I just took it.


 Few days after birthday- party, we went to watch "Pitsiturnaus" to Rauma with Niko (classmate). We met others there. Ice-hockey is interesting game. I haven't watch any game for years so .. Somehow I found my little "ice-hockey player"! Even if we lost game to Lukko (` A ´)


 But now ... School has started again so I neef to focus on the big test that is coming. I try my best that I could get good number from that test. If I mess up those tests , I maybe don't get any place to study after highchool. So yes, I need to get good number from it


 I made my calendar look more personal. Even if I made it by myself, I need to say that I like it. School is nice place. I have slept much better when I don't have so much time to think stupid things. At same time it stress me out more. Need to do homework ... read for those test ... and I have also driving school too. It ends after few weeks but still. It take pretty much time. I don't know. good and bad things /(´ _ `)\

 

 I also have bought new phone. It's sad that my old one broke down but I needed new one. Samsung Trend was the cheaper and the best that I found. It cost something 170€. I don't keep it bad because nowadays it's possible that you need to pay more than 300€ about phone. And for this moment it has been good choice. I hope it will be that in future too.
  
 Yes, I go tnew hairstyle. I like them ~
 

Yesterday this little princess visited to our place again and we went to see Jami, Janika and Mari. It was nice. She was pretty angry after I forced her to rain. But then she forgive me when she got some treats. Anyway we had nice day even if we didn't do anything special.

Next time I might tell about my own birthday or about those big tests. Now ...

- See you !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti