keskiviikko 18. syyskuuta 2013

There's nothing good without bad sides.

Sorry. This update will be pretty short and fast.

~ Anyway. My psychology - exam were already and I have pretty good feeling of it. It wasn't so bad that I thought but I hope I wrote enough things to my answers. I may get first results after a week or two so let's see what happens. (/ `u `)/

~ To me, there have happened few things that makes me sad and happy at same time. First of all, I turned 18 ! Whoooo. I am so old - not. I will always be like a little child but no can do. I also got driving license and my dad gave me a car ! It's only 7 years-old ! \( O A O )/ I will get it after a month because there is few things to do with it. And, hehe, my relationship status has changed (^ q ^) Be jealous. I have the best partner ever. I just hope I can handle this. I haven't been in the relationship during the year and this is new that we live in same town so.. I am like a children in a candy shop.
But like I told you, there is things that makes me sad and that explains also why this post will be so short. I really don't have motivation to write. My dad's mom has died. It's better to this way because her last moments wasn't nice. Dad told me that she wasn't even able to drink or eat and she left very calm and without any pains. We have funeral at next Wednesday. For some reason I am not going to go to school at Wednesday or Thursday.



~ At school, thins are well. I have a nice friendgroup and we can talk about many things. We had also one parties. There is less than 100 days left ! It's miracle how fast these three year has gone. I still can't believe that my "high school" is going to end soon. I have no idea where I am going to continue my studying. I don't want to go to job yet and I would not even go.

~ Anyway. Last thing what I am going to tell is, that there is coming my first Jrock gig at December. At this time, I won't sell my ticket (´ w `) The bad is called by Eat You Alive and they are going to break up so .. I don't want to miss this.  With a good company, I am sure it will be fun !


Enjoy and see you later. Let's see how long I am going to update here because I put almost everything to twitter and everyone who reads my blog, has my twitter too...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti