perjantai 4. lokakuuta 2013

Life continues !

So.. Here I am again. I try to do longer and more interesting post than last one. Things are better again so I think I can do that. (^-^) First of all I want to tell about my exam. I would have need only one point so I would have got M which I tried to get from it. You can just imagine how pissed off and sad I was .. (´ _ `)


During these few weeks I have spend money more that I should... I have visited in Helsinki and in Tampere and those ate so much money that I am angry. I just love travelling so it's hard to say "no" to myself when I have money (´ A `)




So. From tampere I bought that bag in left corner and rivets which I but to my older back. They are actually very sharp ! (Q _ Q) I didn't believe they could be so sharp but well. Once again, I was wrong. I have got used to it so.. Anyway. I also found nice headphones. They are not good but they look nice so I can use them when I need to hear other people or my old ones breaks totally. They are already now making me a bit worried.
During the Helsinki- trip, I met so nice people ! ; _ ; Papui, Kata, Mero, Piia, Mira, Miia, Satu ... *sighs* I thought it would be boring to go to see people to gig line, but it wasn't. Actually it was relaxing to just talk and sit . Even if I got pissed off again because many of them was like : "IIIIIII!!! GAZETTEEE! I AM GOING TO SEE THEM AND OIWJIJWIJGHIEJHIIEI!!!!"  ... Like.. Dude. They are human (= A =)/ Anyway. From Helsinki, I bough new wallet. I scare to use my own because it's brand and it has cost like 90€ - I got it birthday present year or two ago- and places like cons, it's uncomfortable to use it. I also bought Sugizo's album. Aaaa.... It's not my style but somehow I still love his music. That man is very, VERY talented ! ( Q w Q )Sadly I am almost sure that I won't see his live ever.  I hope, I do but don't believe in my changes.




... If you are wondering about this picture .... It's from my friend's calculator. Our new period started today and I know, I am going to die during it. There is music- project ... expression skills- project ... long school days and then we got information: "If you don't do 50% of your functions , you are not able to get number of this course" <-- That was what our physics's teacher told us. I don't know how I have time to everything ! I also messed up my math exam so I am almost sure I need to do it again. These last year's courses seem to be more difficult than others.




I spend time today with Hanna and Noora. It was fun. After long time I ate ice-cream and God .. It was so delicious ! (; _ ;) Can I just eat some more ? No ? Damn ...
We were talking about our cosplay- ideas and I got even more excited about them. I found gloves to other one and then some fabric to one of our group member's cosplay jacket. I am too tired to explain but here is pictures. I will be Mori during first day of TaKupi and the second day I will be William. For Will, I found those gloves ! I am a bit scared of cosplaying William because there isn't many who cosplays him and those eyes would need contact lenses but they are so expensive so I don't want to buy them for one time.


So William is that left-hand side and Mori is that right hand side person. People are saying that my personality is great for cosplaying Mori so let's see how this will go! There is almost half of year time to make those costumes and I have almost half of them ready so .. I hope I can make them well ! ( ´ - ` )

But now. I think it was all for this time. Essi will come here tomorrow again and we are going to meet Dani who lives in front of our door ( * w * )

~See you !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti